Business Continuity Management Services involves planning for the potential interruption to the Businesses by identifying and mitigating potential threats to an organization. Being an inevitable extension to the Enterprise Risk Management program, BCM Implementation ensures the resiliency of Business operations to enable the delivery of services and customer commitments.
The emerging requirements of Cybersecurity demand a robust BCM Program in place to mitigate the risks of cyber threats and subsequent need for availability of business-critical services. Implementation of BCM, based on international best-practice standards such as ISO 22301, ensures compliance to International standards and provides a continual improvement in the management system through third-party monitoring and periodic evaluation, hence assures protection of organizations from a widespread business disruption in the event of an unforeseen event.
How we can help?
FAMCO has well-defined Methodology in line with the international standards and guidelines of BCM in place that support effective delivery and management of Business Continuity Management engagements. Following are the key components of our BCM Services:
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) Implementation – (ISO 2019 -22301)
- Business Continuity Preparedness Assessment / Audit
- Business Continuity Program maturity assessments
- Business Impact Analysis – Re-validation / Updates
- BCM as a Manage Services
- BCM Resource Outsourcing
- BCM Exercise and Testing – Planning, Execution and reporting
- BCM / IT DR Failover Testing – Third Party observer reporting
- Training – BCM ISO 22301 Lead Implementer / In-house sessions