Cyberattacks aren’t new, but the stakes at every level are higher than ever. Adversaries are more sophisticated, well-resourced, trained, and adept at launching skillfully planned intrusion campaigns. Adversaries are intent on the compromise and extraction of data for economic, political and national security advancement. Even worse, adversaries have demonstrated their willingness to conduct destructive attacks. Their tools and techniques can defeat most common computer network defense mechanisms and the statistics are disturbing.
Protecting sensitive data and systems helps organizations to avoid costly security breaches, loss of intellectual property, business disruption and reputation damage. However, defending your organization from these sophisticated cyberattacks is a difficult job. Especially given the complex and volatile nature of the environment and the fact that many cybersecurity teams are juggling competing priorities, ever changing regulatory requirements with limited resources.
How we can help?
- Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT); External and/or internal
- Web Application Penetration Testing (White, Grey and black-box testing)
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- Cloud Environment Penetration Testing
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing
- Endpoints Vulnerability Assessment
- Physical Security Assessments
- Source Code Review – Static and dynamic code analysis
- Technical Configuration review for infrastructure components
- Social engineering penetration testing