– FAMCO shall obtain a copy of Corporate Distribution announcement after it has been sent to Stock Exchange and CDC. Based on book closure data, FAMCO shall extract a Dividend Entitlement Register. Dividends are distributed upon CLIENT’s approval.
– FAMCO shall provide Work Plan and Responsibility Matrix for the Right Issue.
– Based on book closure data of physical & CDC shareholder FAMCO shall process Right Entitlement register.
– FAMCO shall print & dispatch Right Letters to physical shareholders & intimation letters for CDC shareholders.
– FAMCO shall maintain records as required under the Share Registrars and Balloters Regulation 2017. FAMCO will exchange undelivered Physical Right Certificates against paid Right Letters.
UNDELIVERED SHARE CERTIFICATES AT FAMCO
- FAMCO shall prepare list of undelivered share certificates analyzed as follows:
– Monthly transfer
– Transmission case
– Un-exchanged merger certificates.
- FAMCO shall submit quarterly report to SECP.
- CDS OPERATIONS
– FAMCO shall perform all obligations, which are required to be performed by the Registrar under CDC Regulations, including;
– Establishing and maintaining links with CDC network via modem.
– Facilitating switch-over of the shares to CDS by shareholders desirous of going to CDS.
– Preparing emergency back-up of CDS when an Emergency is declared as per Regulation No. 3.6 of CDC Regulations.
– We shall liaise with the CDC as and when required.
– We shall carry out regular reconciliation of CDC account in the Company’s Register of Members with Company’s account in CDC.
- CDC AUDIT
– We shall lend ourselves for CDC audit and provide the auditors all relevant documents.
- RIGHTS ISSUE
– We shall process Right Issue as per relevant CDC Regulations.
- BONUS ISSUE
– Our IT systems and manual procedures are capable of catering for Bonus Issue to CDC account holders.
- COUNTER OPERATIONS
– We shall continue to deal with the non-CDS shareholders in the normal way and guide them regarding:
Lost shares and
Transmission procedure and other issues