We ensure that our secretarial services can help clients to both manage and mitigate risks of corporate compliance issues. Our experienced professionals with their set of expertise are able to ease administrative burdens for your organization. Corporate compliance is extremely imperative for a failure to comply with the statuary obligations can yield potentially disastrous legal results for all three parties. These include the company, the shareholders and the directors.
We ensure that we thoroughly continue and accomplish the task of effectively maintaining your company’s corporate secretarial services by carrying our fully a complete examination and assessment of your current compliance status, maintaining the corporate & regulatory compliance terms and even bringing in or accounting for special events.
How we can help?
Company secretarial services include but not limited to the following:
- Dealing with Board of Investment
- Dealing with Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan
- Dealing with State Bank of Pakistan
- Dealing with Revenue and Stamp Authorities
- Setting up of new companies
- Ongoing secretarial services to companies
- Advice to companies on regulatory matters
- Liquidation of Companies